Website Terms & Conditions
Accessing the Site
We expect you to access the site on a temporary basis only and reserve the right to amend or withdraw our offering online without notice.
You will only access the site for the purpose of learning about our company and to purchase our goods, and shall not access it for the purpose of gathering information from it to send unsolicited emails.
Purchase of Products
The website is provided for the purpose of enabling you to make purchases of our products. These purchases are made on the understanding that you accept the following terms:
- Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be dispatched on Monday, for delivery or collection on Tuesday
- After placing your order you will receive an email to confirm receipt. This will contain details of your order and so confirms acceptance of your order.
- If you notice an error in the confirmation email then please notify us at your earliest convenience, but no later than our deadline for taking online orders.
- If you wish to amend or cancel your order then please notify us at your earliest convenience and certainly no later than our deadline for taking online orders.
- Your order is not considered to have been accepted until payment has been made in full within the required notice period for an order.
- The products purchased will be your responsibility from the time that you collect them from the shop or we deliver them to you.
The products you have ordered for collection can only be collected from either of our shops in Giffnock or Shawlands during our opening hours, unless you have contacted us and made a special arrangement for collection or delivery. We are open from 9am to 5.30pm Tuesdays to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday.
Should you be unable to collect your order on the day chosen, we will retain your order for a further 24 hours for collection. Should they fail to be collected no refund will be given.
It is our aim to ensure your satisfaction with our products. If however you are dissatisfied with your purchase then please return them to our store where we will attend to your complaint.
Please note that colours will appear differently on different computer screens and so we do not make any guarantee to match colours.
Any refunds will only be made to the credit / debit card or paypal account used to place the order.
A B Hampers is the trading name of Alan Beveridge Ltd, Company Number SC245451 with its registered offices at 13 Hamilton Avenue Glasgow G41 4JG.
For any questions about our service please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The company cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of this site.